Service Terms and User Agreement
Trading address: 2 Ranworth Gardens. Potters Bar. Hertfordshire. EN6 3DP.
- The ability to order products of images that have been transferred or uploaded to the website of Sorbey.
These terms or User Agreement govern the relationship between you and us. This website (and the services provided through the website) can only be used if you agree to these terms. You may only use the website in accordance with these terms. Only persons aged sixteen years or over may agree to these terms and use the website or the services offered through the website.
We may modify these terms at any time. Sorbey reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement, fees, charges, terms or any site content at any time. The User shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Service by the User following such notification constitutes the User's acceptance of the terms and conditions of changes as modified. The modified terms will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the website. The use of the website or any services provided through the website after that point will be subject to the modified terms. Your provision of any payment details deem that the terms are accepted by you, the buyer.
- Confirmation of order
- You are responsible for ensuring all details submitted at time of checkout is accurate and complete, in order for us to provide the Service you require. These details include, but are not limited to: name, address, contact telephone number, mobile number, email address, payment details, product size and specifications and any content uploaded.
- Once you have placed an order for any goods or services via this website using the Service, the order will not be treated as having been accepted until you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be by email or post.
- The decision as to whether to accept any order from you is at our discretion and we are not bound to do so.
- We may, at our sole discretion, refund all or a proportion of the payment made in respect of the order concerned but reserve the right to charge in full as if the products had been dispatched.
Pricing and discounts
- We set prices and display these prices on the website. Shipping costs are shown separately. We may at times, change our price at our sole discretion, changes will be reflected on the website.
- Any changes to your order may incur additional fees and we will contact you either via email or phone to arrange payment.
- Offer codes may be published from time to time as part of a promotion. Offer codes may provide a free item or a discount on part of an order.
- Offer codes can only be used for online orders placed through this website. A maximum of one offer code can be used per order. Unless otherwise specified, postage and packing charges will still apply to orders subject to an offer code. Further conditions may apply and if so, will be published with the relevant offer code.
- Changes to your order/Cancellations
- Within 30 minutes: we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start production. Within these 30 minutes you are welcome to contact us via live chat if you wish to edit your order or if you change your mind. Our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund if you decide to cancel. If at any point within these 30 minutes you proceed with your order by using the "Check Design" function in your account this will be confirmation that you are happy with production to go ahead. From the point you click "Proceed", edits, changes, or cancellations are not possible any longer and we cannot provide any refund.
- After 30 minutes: we handmake every product and personalise it to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials, and the workforce time specifically for your order. Due to this it is sadly too late to make any changes to your order or to edit your design. If you still wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing an order, a mandatory 20% charge will incur.
- You accept we exercise a degree of license to edit images to fit and to achieve the very best results. Sorbey is not obliged to make these adjustments and does so without liability in order to help to achieve the best results.
- We may contact you via email or phone to query, make changes to or confirm your designs before we proceed with production of your order. If you do not respond to our queries, this may cause delay to your order. If we contact you with queries about your order it is because we deem it necessary in order to provide the Service. We are not obliged to contact you about your order during production.
- Please note that we are sorry we cannot retrospectively add any discount or promo code. It has to be done automatically or not at all. If you have forgotten to add a promotional discount to your order we will not be able to add this afterwards.
- Production of products
- Production times serve as an estimated timeline and do not warrant that the products will be produced and shipped by a specific date. We will do our best to meet this timeline.
- All Product Sizes are expected to be accurate, but due to the nature of making customised products by hand and one by one, there will be marginal size differences in the finished item to the sizes quoted on this website.
- Occasionally we may, at our sole discretion, substitute materials and adjust product design to accommodate production considerations in relation to supply or stock shortages.
- All Promotional Images of our products are good likenesses for what we produce. We do not warrant that the final item will be exactly as per the images contained in this website. There are often improvements made to products that are not visible in the promotional photographs.
- To maintain continuity of the Service we reserve the right to use alternative materials in production, to those stated on the website.
- For full information and terms see our delivery information.
- Delivery Times are stated in good faith. Wherever a delivery time is stated, it serves as a guide timeline and we do not warrant that the products will be with you on a specific date. We will do our best to meet these timelines. Over 96% of our products are delivered inside our quoted timelines.
- Shipping to anywhere outside the EU may attract local customs and duty charges, which are beyond our control are based on the customs laws of the receiving territory. We are not obliged to indemnify such costs should they arise, and they will become a matter for the recipient
We have different rules for the cancellation and return of your purchase dependant on if it is a personalised or non-personalised product. Please see below.
- You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised product, if you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and you must pay for the return of the unused non-personalised product to our nominated address.
- You do not have the right to cancel products that are personalised as the products have been made to your specific requirements. However, for personalised products ordered from our site we allow a 30-minute period in which you can either amend or cancel your order.
- This 30 minutes begins from when you receive your confirmation email or when you see the order summary “Thank you, your order is confirmed” on your screen. After this time period your order will enter our production workflow and cannot be changed.
- As per English law, the goods cannot be returned because they were made according to your specifications or were personalised by you.
- In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues and hemming issues. We, the manufacturer, will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
- All orders made through wholesale accounts are regarded as Business to Business contracts and are not covered by Consumer rights act as wholesale accounts are regarded as businesses. Businesses cannot expect a legal remedy in respect to Fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage, or if they decide that they no longer want the item.
- We may, at our discretion, look into other solutions.
- For more information see our returns policy.
- Complaints or claims must be notified to us within fourteen days of receipt of goods, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the goods were expected to arrive.
- We may terminate your order without notice at our sole discretion. We will refund any monies due in such a circumstance.
Sorbey may discontinue its service or terminate the agreement at Sorbey’s sole discretion and you accept Sorbey shall not be liable for any incumbent orders, legacy investments (for example PR or photo shoots, retail orders), or brand equity enjoyed until the termination. Sorbey may at its sole discretion provide a bridge to remedy any final measures as a gesture of goodwill only.
- Illegal use and harm to our system
- You may not use the Service to break the law. You agree that you will not use the Service to violate any laws set out under English Law.
- You agree not to interfere with or attempt to disrupt the Service by distributing a virus or harmful code into our platforms or other programs.
- Reproduction of site content
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website.
- You are not allowed to use the website (or to copy or use any material from the website) for any commercial purpose other than to conduct a commercial transaction with Sorbey.
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
- Operation of website
- We may change the format and content of the website (or any products or services offered by this website) at any time.
- We may terminate or suspend the operation of this website (or terminate or suspend the provision of any products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the website content or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
- You are advised to keep backups of all material provided to us. It is up to you to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you or emailed to us.
- We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material.
- Feedback and Testimonials: Publication of all feedback, testimonials and letters is subject to our terms for submission of works to us (past and present), namely that, if your written feedback is used, all current and future rights that exist in your feedback will be retained by you, and we and those authorised by us shall have the irrevocable, assignable right to exercise all such rights in any publication or service and in any current or future media worldwide. We may shorten or edit your feedback, allowing only abbreviated personal info for publication.